|winona||65 East Mark Street (East 11th at Center Street)||P||1888||Railroad||In Use||Brick|
|winona||Mark Street (11th Street), next to the passenger station.||F||????||Storage||In Use||Wood|
|winona||58 Center Street (north of 2nd Street)||F||1883||Restaurant||In Use||Brick|
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|altura||The W&SW later became part of Winona & Western in 1894 which became part of the Wisconsin, Minnesota & Pacific in 1901 which became part of the CGW in 1901. Not sure of the date of the photo.|
|Minnesota City||Built in 1883.|
|RollingStone||This station may have been of Winona & Southwestern vinatge.|
|St. Charles||Built in 1895|
|Stockton||Built in 1875.|
|Utica||Built in 1879.|
|Winona||This station was located at Huff and 2nd Streets. It was built in 1880.|
|Winona||This station was at 102 2nd Street East.|
|There was a station across the river in East Winona, WI.This was also known as Winona Junction.|
|1898 WINONA COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
XXX (XX&X) - Text of the note goes here.