|bixby||Austin Road at Village of Yesteryear
at Steele County Fairgrounds
(GPS: 44.068826, -93.218057)
|State Avenue & Eisenhower Drive
(GPS: 44.094063, -93.237736)
|Owatonna||20 Southridge Place
(GPS: 44.093988, -93.208785)
|owatonna||2300 Heritage Place NW
(GPS: 44.130271, -93.249988)
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Ellendale||This station was on the north side of 6th Street, on the west side of the tracks.|
|Havana||This station was built in 1894.|
|Medford||This station was on the north side of 5th Avenue SE (formerly Oak Street), just east of Main. It was near where the old athletic fields were. There was also a freight hosue across the tracks.|
|Medford||This station was on the east end of East Central Avenue, on the west side of the tracks.|
|Meriden||This station was built in 1883.|
|Owatonna||There was a freight station here built in 1867. It was on the west side of Elm Street, just west of the Union Station.|
|Owatonna||The freight station was on the west side of Elm Street, just west of the Union Station. It was to the north of the C&NW freight station.|
|Owatonna||This station was near the intersection of Hillsdale and Riverside Streets. It was built in 1901.|
|1898 STEELE COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Bixby (CM&St.P) - This station was donated to the Steele County Historical Society by the railroad and moved to its current location in 1964.
Owatonna (Union Station) - This station was originally on Front Street between Grove and Elm Streets.
Owatonna (CM&St.P) - This freight station was on the west side of Elm Street, just west of the Union Station. It was to the north of the C&NW freight station. It was moved to this private residence in 1992 after sitting vacant since the 1970s.
Owatonna (Replica) - This replica station was the former Heritage Halls Airplane Museum built by local businessman "Buzz" Kaplan. It is now the Christian Family Church and World Outreach Center.