|claremont||5841 Lonsdale Boulevard East (MN-19), Northfield (just west of St. Olaf College).||C||1880||Display||In Use||Wood|
|faribault||2nd Street NW and 9th Avenue NW
|faribault||3rd Street NE, just west of the river and to the east
|Between 2nd Street West and 3rd Street West.||C||1889||Railroad||In Use||Brick|
|Northfield||North side of 3rd Street West, just west of MN-19/MN-3.||F||????||????||In Use||Wood|
|webster||Little Log House
Hastings, MN (Dakota County)
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|dundas||This station was on the NE corner of Railway and Hester Streets.|
|Dundas||This depot was on the south side of West Street|
|Epsom||Built in 1903.|
|faribault||The first station was on 12th Street NW between 3rd and 4th Avenues NW.|
|Faribault||This was the second generation station. It north of 1st Street NE and east of First Avenue NE. It was on the west side of the tracks.|
|Kasper Siding||This station was southeast of Faribault on the east side of Section 16 in Walcott Township.|
|Lake City||There is no station shown here on the 1902 map, however there may have been one previously.|
|Lonsdale||According to the book "Then & Now: A History of Rice County, Faribault, and Communities" (1976), this station was moved to the "Prior Lake Mall." Does anyone have more information on that?|
|Morristown||This station was on the west side of 4th Street, on the south side of the tracks.|
|Nerstrand||This station was on the south side of Main Street. The first station here was built in 1885 (not sure if that is the one pictured).|
|Northfield||This station was between 2nd and 3rd Streets NW near where Dahomey Avenue is now. It was to the NE of the CM&St.P freight station.|
|Northfield||Built in 1910.|
|Northfield||The first station here was built in 1865. It was little more than a 16x16 shack. It was moved in 1870.|
||Built in 1868 by the Minnesota Central RR, this station was just south of 3rd Street West. It either was destroyed by fire in 1888 or became part of the existing freight depot.|
|Ruskin||Built in 1903.|
|Walcott||This station was south of Faribault in the SW corner of Section 18 in Walcott Township.|
|Warsaw||The station was east of Main Street down in the area near Falcon Way. In the old days this was the extremem SE corner of town.|
|1898 RICE COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Claremont (C&NW) - This station was moved to its current location from Claremont in Dodge County. It is part of an impressive private display that features a 2' gauge railroad called the Northfield & Cannon Valley. There is also a small replica station on the site along with several other railroad-related items.
Northfield (CM&St.P - Passenger) - The station's original location was on the south side of 3rd Street West, just west of MN-19/MN-3 at GPS: 44.456858, -93.164245. The station was moved north to its current location in January 2016.
Northfield (CM&St.P - Freight) - This building is shown as the freight station on 1902 maps.
Webster (CMStP&P) - This station was moved from its original location to Little Oscar's Cafe on US 52 in Hampton where it was for a number of years. The former owner of the cafe, Oscar Palrud, was well-known railroad buff from Faribault who traveled all over the world via rail. Around 2008-09 it was moved to Little Log House Pioneer Village in Dakota County.