|holland||At the first house on the south side of 161st Street, just east of MN-23.||C||????||Storage||None||Wood|
|pipestone||400 North Hiawatha Avenue||C||1890||Museum||Gone||Brick|
|ruthton||Moved to north side of Ruthton, at the wedge where Rairoad Avenue and Smith Street (County 18) intersect.||C||????||Garage||None||Wood|
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Airlie||This station was at the south end of A Street (now gone).|
|This station was on the south side of Main Street on the east side of the tracks. The 1898 map also shows a freight station here. Town was formerly known as Altona.|
|Edgerton||The depot was on the west side of Main Street.|
|Hatfield||This station was on Railroad Street at 1st Street.|
|Ihlen||This station was near the corner of Waldo and Jessica Street. The foundation may still be there.|
|Jasper||This station was on the south side of Wall Street, on the west side of the tracks.|
|Jasper||There was a BCR&N line that ran from Trosky to the south side of Jasper. Was there a BCR&N station here?|
|Pipestone||This station was on the east side of 2nd Avenue NE. It was built in 1908.|
|Pipestone||This station was between 3rd and 4th Avenue NW (formerly Anna and Helen Streets respectively).|
|Pipestone||This was the original Pipestone depot.|
|Pipestone||This station was on the north side of 3rd Street SE (formerly Bailey Street).|
|Trosky||This station was on the south side of Center Street, on the east side of the tracks.|
|Woodstock||This station was built in 1899.|
|1898 PIPESTONE COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Holland (Great Northern) - The original location of this depot was on Railroad Street between Main and Rock.
Ruthton (Great Northern) - The original location of this depot was on Railroad Avenue at Main Street. It was on the west side of the tracks.