|Ada||West Main Street at 3rd Avenue West||C||????||Civic||In Use||Brick|
|Borup||1289 310th Street (about 4 miles NE of Borup).||C||????||Storage||In Use||Wood|
|Syre||Norman County Historical Society Museum (Prairie
Village) south side of MN-200 in Ada just west of the fairgrounds.
|twin valley||State Highway 32 (104 First Street NE)||C||????||Museum||None||Wood|
|Ullman||1351 County Highway 36, three miles NW of Syre
(GPS: 47.200829, -96.179812)
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Ada||The first station here was on the south side of the tracks on the northeast corner of Pacific (Main) and Downs Aves.|
|Gary||This station was on Main Street at 1st Avenue East. It was on the east side of the tracks.|
|HalstAd||There were reports that this station still existed, but a few locals have reported that it was torn down. According to 1910 maps, this station was located on 1st Aveue West at 4th Street West.|
|Hendrum||This station was on Great Northern Drive between Main and Gordon Streets. It was on the west side of the tracks. As of 2009, this lot is vacant.|
|Lockhart||This station was on 3rd Street, on the west side of the tracks (not sure what this street is called today). After service it was moved to Beltrami where it was a house for an elevator worker there. It was eventually torn down.|
|PerLey||This station was on 3rd Street (now Main Street).|
|Shelly||This station was on East McKinley Avenue.|
|Twin Valley||This station was on the south side of Main Avenue at First Street.|
|1898 NORMAN COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Borup (GN) - The original location of this depot was on Main Avenue near 4th.
Syre (NP) - In 1910 this town boasted a town hall, restaurant, and post office along with the depot. The station was off MN-32, south of MN-113. The town hall was on the north side of MN-113.