|fairmont||Moved to Hand's Park south of Fairmont. One mile west of Martin County Road 15 on 30th Street behind the old time baseball field. This is at the NW corner of 30th Street and 200th Avenue. Station is near the lake shore and is accessible via a long driveway.||C||1899||Civic||None||Wood|
|granada||Voss Park on CR-105 in Butterfield (Watowan County)||C||1896||Museum||None||Wood|
|Truman||1041 180th Street about 2 miles west of Fairmont.
|welcome||Heritage Acres in Fairmont.||C||1888||Museum||None||Wood|
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|ceylon||This station was on the corner of South Railroad Street and Main Street. It was built in 1899.|
|dunnell||This station was located on Pederson Avenue between Lawrence and Silcox (when that street went thought to Pederson).|
|fairmont||This station was located on the east side of North Avenue north of Fifth Street.|
|fairmont||This station was located at the east end of 2nd Street just east of Dewey Street. There was also a freight station here. Both stations were built in 1899.|
|fox lake||Built in 1899, this station was on Railroad Street (CR 23) between Main and Dewey Streets.|
|imogene||The station was on the south side of Railroad Street at Peach Street. It was built in 1899.|
|manyaska||There is not a town here anymore. The station was at the corner of Broad and Railroad Streets and was built in 1899.|
|This station was on Railroad Street between Broadway and Summit Streets. Monterey was in Section 31 of Galena Township, just west of Triumph (Trimont).|
|northrop||The station was on the west side of Bridgeman Street between Freund and Von Holst Streets. It was built in 1899.|
|ormsby||This station was on the north side of Main Street on the west side of the tracks (which ran parallel to CR 4).|
|sherburn||This station was located on Railroad Street just north of 2nd Street.|
|sherburn||This station was on the west side of Main Street between Warehouse Street and Front Street.|
|This station was located on 6th Avenue SE, just south of Main Street. It was built in 1900.|
|welcome||Built in 1899, this station was at the corner of 4th and Montgomery Streets.|
|1898 MARTIN COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Fairmont (C&NW) - This station was originally located on the east side of Main Street south of 7th Street.
Granada (CM&St.P) - This station was originally located on South Main Street between Becker and Chipman Streets in Granada.
Truman (CSt.PM&O) - This station was originally located between 2nd and 3rd Avenues just south of Ciro Street in Truman.
Welcome (CM&St.P) - This station was originally located on Park Street between Dugan and Campbell Streets. The station was on the south side of the tracks with the old public square park on the north side.