|703 North Main Street, Thief River Falls||C||1904||Garage||None||Wood|
|argyle||Pacific Avenue at 4th Street||C||1881||Museum||None||Wood|
|holt||On a farm located near the intersection of 300th Avenue and 160th Street west of Haug in Roseau County. (GPS: 48.836412,-96.278933)||C||????||Storage||None||Wood|
|middle river||227 River Avenue (at 2nd Street)||C||1904||Civic||None||Wood|
|newfolden||Four miles NE of Viking at 12850 250th Street NW.
|warren||Settler's Square Museum, near the fairgrounds at East Johnson Avenue and North 8th Street.||C||1905||Museum||None||Wood|
|VIKING||Peder Engelstad Pioneer Village on S.R. 32 in Thief River Falls (Pennington County).||C||1906||Museum||None||Wood|
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Alvarado||This station was at the northern end of Main Street, on the south side of the tracks.|
|oslo||Built in 1905, this station was at the southern end of River Street on the east side. It was on the north side of the tracks.|
|Radium||This station was on the west side of Main Street, on the north side of the tracks.|
|Rosewood||The depot was on the east side of CR-43, on the north side of the tracks.|
|stephen||This combination station was on Atlantic Avenue between 5th and 6th Streets.|
|strandquist||This station was on the south side of Main Street, on the west side of the tracks. The station was moved to a farm SE of town, but burned during the remodeling process.|
|warren||This station was between Johnson and Fletcher Streets, on the east side of the tracks.|
|1898 MARSHALL COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Anita Siding (Soo Line) - This depot was originally in Anita (Marshall County). That "town" no longer exists, but was located in Sollum Township in the vicinity of US 59 and CR-117. The building was moved to Thief River Falls at some point and used as a yard office.
Argyle (Great Northern) - This depot has been moved a short distance from its original location and now houses the historical society museum.
Holt (Great Northern) - This station was originally on the north side of Lincoln Avenue, on the west side of the tracks.
Middle River (Great Northern) - Now houses the Middle River Community Theater. The station was originally located between Stephens and McKenzie Streets (when McKenzie went through to the tracks) on the west side of the tracks.
Newfolden (Soo Line) - This depot was originally located between Minnesota and Iowa Avenues on the west side of the tracks. The station stood abandoned in town until about 1997 when it was moved to the country and made into a house.
Viking (Soo Line) - This depot was originally on the east side of Main Street, on the north side of the tracks in Viking.
Warren (Soo Line) - This depot was originally located on the east side South Minnesota Street (where it used to continue to the tracks), on the north side of the tracks.