|hallock||SW Corner of 4th Street and South Bryan Avenue (405 South Bryan).||C||????||Residence||None||Wood|
|holt||Relocated to a farm somewhere in Nereson Township, Roseau County.||C||????||Storage||None||Wood|
|humboldt||Located 2.8 mi. east of intersection of CR-1 and CR-4 on Judson Nelson property||C||????||Storage||None||Wood|
|karlstad||In a Pelan Pioneer Park NE of town on the south side of MN 11.
(GPS: 48.653516, -96.35234)
|kennedy||Relocated to the northern part of Hazelton Township on an abandoned farm. The roads here have no names or numbers. It is on the north/south dirt road that is between CR-5 and US-59. It is 1.5 miles north of MN-175. (GPS: 48.797694,-96.756361)||C||????||Cabin||None||Wood|
|lake bronson||At Kittson County Historial Society's Museum on CR-28 at 4th Avenue just east of town.||C||1904||Museum||None||Wood|
|northcote||North side of CR-4, about 150 feet NE of US-75.
|On the east side of US-75 along the tracks about 200
feet south of the Canadian border.
|Salol||Next to quonset hut at grain elevator off MN-11 and 480th Avenue (GPS: 48.867760, -95.569173).||C||????||Storage||Gone||Wood|
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Donaldson||This station was on Front Street between Ash and Commercial. It was on the west side of the tracks.|
|hallock||This was the second station here. It was torn down by the railroad.|
|Halma||The depot was on Railway Avenue just north of the intersection of Main and Iowa Streets.|
|Kennedy||A predecessor of the station that still exists.|
|Lancaster||This station was at the east end of 1st Street on the west side of the tracks.|
|Noyes||The original station here was built in the 1890s by the GN with rooms for customs and immigration officials and the Soo rented space. That station burned down and the current station, a joint GN and Soo effort, dates from 1922. Numerous expansions and alterations since then to the newer station.|
|Orleans||This station was near the corner of Main Street and Central Avenue on the NE side of the tracks.|
|St. Vincent||This depot was on Pacific Avenue between 5th and 6th Streets. It was on the north side of the tracks.|
|1898 KITTSON COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Hallock (GN) - This station has been relocated. Its original location was on Pacific Avenue between 5th and 6th Streets on the west side of the tracks.
Humboldt (GN) - This station has been relocated. Its original location was just to the southwest of the intersection of Davis and First Streets. It was on the SW side of the tracks.
Karlstad (Soo Line) - This station has been relocated. Its original location was near the NE end of Roosevelt Avenue.
Lake Bronson (Soo Line) - This station's original location was at the corner of Railway Avenue and Kittson Street.
Kennedy (GN) - This station has been relocated. Its original location was on the corner of Pacific Avenue and 5th Street on the west side of the tracks.
Northcote (GN) - This station has been relocated. Its original location was on Pacific Avenue between 4th and 3rd Streets on the southwest side of the tracks.