|CANTON||Corner of Main Street and Prairie Avenue||C||????||Storage||Gone||Wood|
|HARMONY||2nd Street NW & Main Avenue N||C||????||Business||Gone||Wood|
|LANESBORO||100 Milwaukee Rd.||R||????||Civic||Gone||Wood|
|PETERSON||Corner of Mill and Centennial Streets||C||1877||Museum||None||Wood|
|Prosper||Located on the site of the Prosper Lumber Company at
|RUSHFORD||South Elm Street and Industrial Drive||C||1867||Museum||Gone||Wood|
|WHALEN||North of Main Street between 2nd and 3rd.||C||1895||Residence||Gone||Wood|
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Canton||This may have been the first station at Canton.|
|Chatfield||This station was on Bench Street just NW of 1st Street SW. This portion of Bench Street no longer exists as it now ends at 1st Street SW. It was built in 1878. This station was just south of the county line in Fillmore County.|
|isinours||There was a 22' x 60' frame combination depot at Isinours which was a typical standard depot for the Southern Minnesota line.|
|ISINOURS||In later years there was a simple, small sheter here. It is pictured in the November 5, 1967 edition of the Winona Daily News.|
|LANESBORO||This is the original building upon which the replica station was patterned. It was built in 1886 and torn down sometime in the late 1970s. Later in its life it received a new roof and some other modifications that gave it a different look. It sat on what is now called Milwaukee Road.|
|MABEL||Torn down in Summer or Fall of 2008|
|Ostrander||This was the first building erected in town in 1891. It closed in 1976.|
|Spring Valley||Was torn down or fell down in the late 1980s.|
|1898 FILLMORE COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Canton (CMSt.P&P) - Here is an old photo showing the depot photographed from the top of the mill when the railroad was still in service. As of 2017 some restoration work has begun on this privately-owned depot.
Lanesboro (Replica) - This is a replica of the original CMStP&P station that was here. It is a very plain building as was the original station. It serves as the home of the Lanesboro Chamber Of Commerce.
Peterson (CMSt.P&P) - This station was relocated one block from its original location.
Prosper (CMSt.P&P) - Owned by Prosper Lumber Co. and used for storage. It appears to be on the original site. The town of Prosper is no longer incorporated. The Lumber company address is Mabel, MN, the nearby community. The owner of Prosper Lumber, Allan Daul, also owns the depot at Harmony and is responsible for restoring it.
Rushford - Built by CMStP&P predecessor line Southern Minnesota Railroad.