|Blue Earth||NW Corner of West 1st Street and Childs Street. (GPS: 43.644979,-94.111939)||C||1897||Storage||In Use||Wood|
|huntley||110 West Maine Street in Amboy (Blue Earth County).||C||1879||Storage||None||Wood|
|walters||3/4 mile south of C.R. 31/C.R. 36||C||????||Garage||None||Wood|
|wells||Corner of 1st Avenue NW and 1st Street NW. (GPS: 43.746099,-93.726801)||C||????||Civic||In Use||Brick|
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|blue earth||This station was built in 1899. This station was torn down in December, 1967 and the RR moved passenger operations to a trailer.|
|Bricelyn||The original C&NW station.|
|Bricelyn||Replacement station built in 1916. According to the histroical society, this station was torn down.|
|Bricelyn||This station was built in 1900 according to The Rock Island Digest vol 14 (1997) "BCR&N Classic Two Story Buildings." The BCR&N merged with the Rock Island in 1903. Any station built before the merger would have been of BCR&N provenance, so this is likely most or all stations on the Rock Island in Minnesota.|
|Delavan||After serving as a depot, the station was moved to the east side of town and used for storage. It was torn down around 2000 for lack of maintenance.|
|Elmore||Built in 1902.|
|Frost||According to the book Minnesota Place Names: a Geographical Encyclopedia by Warren Upham - "Frost a city in Rome Township was named for Charles S. Frost, an architecto of Chicago." Charles Sumner Frost and his partner, his brother-in-law Alfred Hoyt Granger, married daughters of C&NW president Marvin Hughitt. Frost with and without Granger designed 127 buildings for the C&NW.|
|Guckeen||Built in 1899.|
|Kiester||Built in 1900.|
|wells||This was most likely the original station before the newer brick CM&St.P station was constructed.|
|winnebago||Built in 1908.|
|1898 FARIBAULT COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Blue Earth (C&NW) - This was the original freight/passenger station from 1897. Later, after the newer, larger station was built, it served as a freight station.
Huntley (CM&St.P) - Moved from original location to 31710 170th Street, then to Amboy, MN. The depot was given to the Amboy Area Community Club free of charge with the condition that it be restored. The project was started in 2011 and the station has now (2013) been restored in Amboy.
Walters (Rock Island) - First story and freight section removed. Second story remodeled and used as a garage.