|baker||Western Minnesota Steam Threshers Reunion grounds, MN 32, Rollag.||C||1900||Museum||None||Wood|
|Barnesville||Front Street south of 4th Avenue.
|dilworth||At the Whistle Stop Park on the NE corner of US-10
(Center Ave) and SE 4th Street.
|downer||North of Downer on MN 9, west side, 1/2 mile north of
50th Avenue South.
|georgetown||North side of Howard Street between Bridge and
|At the NE corner of 3rd Street and Partridge.
|hitterdal||Western Minnesota Steam Threshers Reunion grounds, MN 32, Rollag.||C||????||Museum||None||Wood|
|Hickson, ND||Western Minnesota Steam Threshers Reunion grounds, MN 32, Rolag.||C||????||Museum||None||Wood|
|4284 14th Street South, Moorhead||C||????||Storage||None||Wood|
|ulen||1351 County Highway 36 (420th Street), three miles NW of Syre on Frenchmans Bluff (out in field south of the current farmstead in a cow pasture) (GPS: 47.200775, -96.179745).||C||????||Vacant||None||Wood|
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|barnesville||This was the original GN station. Photo is from 1883.|
|barnesville||This was the second depot in Barnesville. It replaced the one listed above. It was in turn replaced by the station that is still standing. The third building in the photo is probably the original freight station.|
|Felton||This station was just NE of the corner of Pacific Avenue and 5th Street.|
|This station was built in 1889 and replaced by the station that is still standing.|
|Hawley||This station was on the corner of Front and 5th Streets, on the NW side of the tracks.|
|Sabin||This station was between 4th and 5th Streets, on the NE side of the tracks.|
|1898 CLAY COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Glyndon (GN) - The original location of this depot was in the NE corner of the diamond past the west end of 3rd Street SE.
Hitterdal (NP) - The original location of this depot in Hitterdal was on the south side of Front Street, on the east side of the tracks.
Hickson, ND (CMSt.P&P) - This station was moved to Rolag from Hickson, North Dakota and is part of the Western Minnesota Steam Threshers Reunion grounds and museum.
Ulen (NP) - The original location of this depot in Ulen was on the west side of 1st Street SE at Cottage Avenue.