|
||||||||
EXISTING STATIONS | ||||||||
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
Station Name |
Original Railroad |
Current Location |
Type | Current Use |
Date Built |
Track Status |
Building Material |
More Info |
This county Has no Existing stations. if you know of one, please submit the information. |
||||||||
STATIONS OF THE PAST | ||||||||
Station Name |
Original Railroad |
Notes | ||||||
Clarion | ![]() |
Like Hawks, there was a depot here that was eventually replaced by a shelter shed. | ||||||
Creola | ![]() |
This station was built in 1880, like several of the stations on the River Division. | ||||||
Dundas (McArthur Juction) |
![]() |
The passenger station here was built in 1902. There was also a freight station (which may have been the original combination station) that was built in 1881. | ||||||
Dundas | ![]() |
The station was on Front Street between Second and Third Streets. | ||||||
Dundas | ![]() AND ![]() |
|||||||
Hamden | ![]() |
This station was located on Railroad Street east of Buffalo Street. There was a freight house about 75 feet to the northeast. | ||||||
Hamden (Hamden Jct.) |
![]() |
This station was built in 1897 and torn down in 1930. | ||||||
Hawks | ![]() |
This station here was built in 1897 and later a replacement shelter shed was erected. | ||||||
Ingham | ![]() |
|||||||
Hope Furnace | ![]() |
Now just referred to as Hope on the Ohio atlas. | ||||||
McArthur | ![]() |
This station was on the north side of East North Street. It was built in 1880. | ||||||
Minerton | ![]() |
This station was built in 1880. | ||||||
Moonville | ![]() |
Built in 1903 and demolished around 1970. Anyone have a photo of the station? | ||||||
New Plymouth | ![]() |
This station was built in 1880. | ||||||
Oreton |
![]() |
This station was retired in 1930. | ||||||
Orland (Swan) |
![]() |
This station was built in 1880. | ||||||
Radcliff | ![]() |
This station was on Railroad Avenue (now Radcliff Street). It was built in 1889. | ||||||
Ray | ![]() |
|||||||
Red Diamond | ![]() |
|||||||
Richland Furnace | ![]() |
|||||||
Vinton | ![]() |
|||||||
West Junction | ![]() |
|||||||
Zaleski | ![]() |
The original M&C station was on the south side of Commercial Street (which street is this now??) on the west side of the tracks. | ||||||
1898 VINTON COUNTY RAILROAD MAP | ||||||||
![]() |