|Millcreek Manor, 12537 Hinton Mill Road east of Myers Road
(GPS: 40.225145, -83.279811)
|Raymond||23550 Titus Rd. (SR 739) north edge of town across from cemetery.||C||House||????||None||Wood|
|Richwood||211 North Franklin Street
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Broadway||According to the 1877 map, the A&GW station was at the NW end of Cranston Street (GPS: 40.34055,-83.414061).|
|Marysville||This combination station was on the SW corner of East 8th and South Oak Streets (GPS: 40.232796,-83.363998). It was torn down in the 1960s.|
|Marysville||The passenger station was on the west side of Sycamore Street on the south side of the tracks (40.240648,-83.370733). The freight station was on the north side of the tracks. Both stations were torn down in the 1960s.|
|Milford Center||This station sat on the north side of the tracks on the south side of Railroad Street just west of Mill Street. The station was built sometime after 1901 and was gone by 1945, but a small freight station remained after that date along the transfer track to the CCC&St.L.|
|Milford Center||There was a freight station along the north-south segment of Railroad Street. Maps from 1911 do not show a passenger station here, but there may have been one prior.|
|This station was designed by the Erie RR and shared by the Erie and T&OC at the crossing. The tower to the right belonged to the T&OC.|
|Richwood||Prior to the 1904 station being constructed, there was an older structure here that dates prior to 1885. It was in approximately the same location as the later Erie station, but a bit closer to Franklin Street.|
|1898 UNION COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
|Notes About Existing
New Dover (CCC&St.L) - The Big four ran this line as a branch from Springfield to Delaware, the tracks survive from Springfield to Mechanicsburg servicing the elevators there. The station's original location was at the south end of Church Street (GPS: 40.246204,-83.300893). Just a few places are left north of that point where the railbed is identifiable. There still is a formidable bridge at White Sulpher, crossing the Scioto River (there are foundation stones from the station at White Sulpher still visible). Wlater Low moved the station to his family farm in the 1920 (the Low Family have been on this farm continuously since 1844).
Raymond (T&OC) - Moved from tracks which are south of town. Local historical society has a depot replica on SR 347, not to be confused with this original station.