|Camden||Fisher-Twin Rd. just west of SR 503 between Gratis and W. Alexandria||P||Private||????||None||Wood|
|Eaton||508 North Barron Street (US 127) south of the tracks.||P||Business||1899||In Use||Brick|
|Eaton||Barron Street (US 127) north of the tracks.||F||Business||1899||In Use||Wood|
|Lewisburg||Community Park off Clay Street||P||Museum||????||None||Wood|
|West Alexandria||East Dayton Street (US 35) between Central Avenue and Stotler Road.
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Browns Station||This was an early station on the line which was probably gone by the early 1900s.|
|Campbellstown||This station was on the south side of Crawfordsville-Campbellstown Road on the NE side of the tracks (GPS: 39.787776,-84.757242).|
|College Corner||This station was located on Brookville Street north of Church Street.|
|Eaton||This was the predecessor to current station and was used for both passenger and freight service. This building was located in the same area as the existing passenger station on the south side of the tracks. It was torn down when the current station was built in 1899.|
|El Dorado||The old Brasier Hotel which was on the east side of Main Street (south of the tracks) may have served as the first station here as it had a passenger platform along the tracks on the north side of the building. A depot was later constructed by the railroad around 1910 on Mill Street just east of Monroe Street (GPS: 39.90193,-84.674109).|
|Ingomar||The station was on the west side of County Highway 58 on the NE side of the tracks (GPS: 39.712283,-84.500415).|
|New Paris||This combination station was on Railroad Avenue between Whitewater and Main. The station, which was on the SE side of the tracks severed as a freight-only station for some time after passenger service ended.|
|This union station was at the corner of Scott and Railroad Streets. It was in the NE corner of the diamond (GPS: 39.90216,-84.62407).|
|West Sonora||The station was NW of Main Street on the south side of the tracks (GPS: 39.889266,-84.54164).|
|Verona||The station was a bit north of Main Street on the west side of the tracks (GPS: 39.903593,-84.48923).|
|1898 PREBLE COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
|Notes About Existing
Camden (PCC&St.L) - This station originally sat at the corner of Depot and Cottage Streets. .
Eaton (PCC&St.L) - Across tracks from above listed station. Used by farm supply company.
Lewisburg (Cincinnati Northern) - This station was originally located between W. Dayton Street and Western Avenue (formerly called Railroad Avenue). In later years, after passenger service was discontinued, this building served as a freight station.
West Alexandria (Cincinnati Northern) - The station is now a residence. The tracks were removed in 1982.