|Canfield||Western Reserve Village, Canfield Fairgrounds on Columbiana-Canfield
|Lowellville||49 River Road
|North Lima||11812 Market St (SR 7 & 696) at tracks.
|Sebring||216 East Pennsylvania Avenue
|Youngstown||530 Mahoning Avenue
|Youngstown||555 MLK Boulevard (W. Federal) at North Avenue
|Youngstown||MLK Boulevard (W. Federal) between North Avenue and Belmont Avenue.
|Youngstown||112 West Commerce Street
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Austintown||The original Niles & New Lisbon RR station was built here in 1869 when this location was known as West Austintown. The station was demolished in 1911.|
|Beloit||This station was south of the tracks on the west side of Main Street (SR 173). There may have been an earlier station here as 1874 maps show the station here on the north side of the tracks.|
|Berlin Centre||This was the first Berlin Centre station, probably constructed in the mid 1880s by the Alliance, Niles & Ashtabula Railroad. It was on the west side of the tracks on the north side of Berlin Station Road. There was a hoop factory to the north of the station.|
|Berlin Centre||This second generation (see above) depot was also located on Berlin Station Road.|
|Calla||The first staion here was a combination station and post office on the south side of Calla Road on the west side of the tracks.|
|Calla||Built in 1890.|
|Campbell||This station was on Wilson Avenue just NW of 10th Street. It was on the NE side of the tracks (GPS: 41.0697,-80.597042).|
|Garfield||This station was on the east side of South Princeton Road (SR-534, formerly Depot Street), on the south side of the tracks (GPS: 40.920165,-80.954821).|
|This converted boxcar was probably the first station at Greenford or served temporarily as a transition station whicle a new one was being built.|
|This station was on the north side of West South range Road (SR-165), on the west side of the tracks (GPS: 40.944001,-80.778421). The Niles & New Lisbon RR station agent in 1874 was A. Reichstadt, who was also the proprietor of a tin shop. According to the 1874 directory, he "keeps constantly on hand a full assortment of tinware at the railroad depot."|
|Lowellville||This station was on the east side of 3rd Street just north of East Water Street (GPS: 41.036053,-80.533648). Although the station was on the mainline, the platform was on the south side facing a spur that ended here.|
|Lowellville||The Pittsburgh & Western (later B&O) station was on the SW corner of 3rd Street and East Liberty Street (GPS: 41.036312,-80.533749). There was a switch tower directly to the west.|
|Nebo||A station is shown here on maps from 1874.|
|North Lima||There was a freight station here near the passenger station. It collapsed or was torn down in the early 2000s.|
|Ohltown||There may not have been an Erie station here, but there was a station here when the line was the Niles & New Lisbon.|
|Snodes||There was a station shown here on 1899 maps.|
|Struthers||This station was on the NW corner of South Bridge Street and State Street (GPS: 41.056247,-80.588405). The first station here was located a bit more to the NW on State Street the NE end of Poland Avenue.|
|Struthers||There was a freight station at the end of a spur on the SW side of Union Street NW of South Bridge Street (GPS: 41.058352,-80.588072). This station appears on the Sanborn map from 1928.|
|Thorn Hill||This station was on the east side of the A&GW tracks on the north side of Hubbard Road (GPS: 41.122191,-80.634693), but may have also served the LS&MS in early years.|
|The first Erie RR predecessor station here was on West Commerce Street (formerly West Wick Street) between 5th (formerly Holmes Street) and North Chestnut Streets (GPS: 41.103455,-80.653741). It was later used as a NYP&O/P&LE freight house when the second station (see below) went into service.|
|Youngstown||The second Erie RR predecessor station here was on the east corner of North Phelps and West Commerce Street. It was built in 1874 as it is shown as the "new depot" on maps from that year. It served the Erie RR until 1922 when operations moved into the existing office building style depot.|
|There was a passenger station SW of Wilson Avenue between Himrod Avenue and the Madison Avenue Expressway (GPS: 41.09474,-80.638538). The station was accessed from a viaduct from Wilson Avenue. A freight station was located a bit to the north on the south side of Himrod Avenue at Wilson Avenue (GPS: 41.095767,-80.638876). Later a newer, larger freight station was built across the street on the north side of Himord Avenue (41.096583,-80.639123).|
|Youngstown||There was a passenger station on the south side of Valley Street on the east side of the tracks. This location is now directly under the US-422 (North Lane Avenue) overpass (41.104662,-80.63651).|
|This station was near where Hubbard Road crosses the tracks.|
|Youngstown||The old PRR station, probably built in the AY&P era, was at Spring Common at the corner of West Federal Street and 5th Avenue where Front Street is today (GPS: 41.102752,-80.655742).|
|Youngstown||There was a freight station on the NW side of Market Street (GPS: 41.095847,-80.653081).|
|Youngstown||There was a freight station on the SW corner of South Phelps and West Front Street (GPS: 41.09882,-80.652157). The freight sidings came in from the NW and ended at Phelps Street.|
|Youngstown||The original Pittsburgh & Western (later B&O) station was on the SE side of Market Street across the street from the east end of Hamilton Street (GPS: 41.097125,-80.651303). It was a stub end station.|
|Youngstown||On maps from 1884, a Painesville & Youngstown (later P&W) depot is shown on the south side of Mahoning Avenue just west of Oakhill Avenue (formerly Mill Street). The tracks at that time ended just south of the station (GPS: 41.101737,-80.657448).|
|Youngstown||There was a large freight station on the SE side of Market Street along Freeman Alley (just to the NE of where the original passenger station was located (GPS: 41.097667,-80.650839).|
|Youngstown||There was a freight station at the corner of South Phelps and Hamilton Streets (GPS: 41.09799,-80.652781).|
|This station was SW of Federal Street near the Brier Hill Iron & Coal Company. It is shown on maps from 1899.|
|This station was NW of Center Street (GPS: 41.082271,-80.621688).|
|1898 MAHONING COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
|Notes About Existing
Canfield (Niles & New Lisbon) - Restored. This station originally sat at the corner of Newton and Railroad Streets on the NE side of the tracks. The N&NL was a predecessor of the Erie Railroad.
Lowellville (PY&A) - Antique Store. On National Register of Historic Places. This station may have been moved at some point as maps from 1874 and 1899 show the station farther to the NW at about 41.036361,-80.538744. Either this station was built earlier than the listed date and moved, or it was built later than the listed date to replce the earlier station.
North Lima (Y&S) - Crew base for Y&S.
Sebring (PRR) - The Sebring Station is the home of the Sebring Model Railroad Club and Historical Society. There are approximately 50 members. The building is home to the Ohio & Western Allegheny Model Railroad, which occupies the 25 x 70 foot freight room. It was moved across the tracks to its current location in the 1970s.
Youngstown (B&O) - Restaurant (as of 2003) and Amtrak stop. On National Register of Historic Places.
Youngstown (PRR) - Was also bus station. Replaced the earlier PRR station.
Youngstown (Erie/P&LE) - Across the street from the PRR passenger station. This terminal was built sometime between 1907 and 1928. It appears on the 1928 Sanborn map as "Erie & P&LE Frieght House." Later known as Lederer Terminal.
Youngstown (Erie) - Building does not look like a railroad structure; it looks like an office building. It is six stories high. Passenger platform is in the back and is the only area that looks like a railroad station. Child Support Enforcement Agency currently using a portion of the buildings. Some offices appear to be abandoned. Tracks have been torn out for some time and area is now a parking lot. This was the passenger station and also served as division and regional headquarters. It was used by the RR until the 1980s. The facility was also used by the P&LE and it is now on the National Register of Historic Places.