|Haydenville||Along HVSR tracks,
off Wandling Road near
& Motherwell St.
|Murray City||Locust Street||C||Vacant||????||Gone||Wood|
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Baird's Furnace||Not sure if this was in Hocking County or Perry County.|
|Brush Fork Junction||This station was between Murray City and Orbiston.|
|Consol||This station was between Jobs and New Pittsburgh.|
|Shown on contemporary maps as Gore, called Old Gore on older maps.|
|Gore Station||This station was in the vicinity of SR-93 and Payne Road (TWP-382) where the twin towns of Hamlin and Burgessville used to be. There is no town there today. This was between Old Gore and Oreville.|
|Greendale||During the late 1940s, this station was loaded on a flat car and taken to Carbon Hill where it sat next to the station there.|
|Haynes||May have been built by predecessor Lancaster & Hamden RR.|
|Laurelville||May have been built by predecessor Lancaster & Hamden RR.|
|Locke Station||This station was in the vicinity of where Bremen Road (CR-15) intersects with SR-93 northeast of Logan.|
|Logan||This station was at the corner of Gallagher Ave. (formerly Depot Ave) & Motherwell St. It was built sometime prior to 1886 and included a hotel on the second floor and restaurant on the first floor.|
|Logan||This freight station was located just to the west of the passenger station.|
|Sand Run Junction|
|Snow Fork Junction|
|South Bloomingville||May have been built by predecessor Lancaster & Hamden RR.|
|Winona||Winona station was in the vicinity of the intersection of SR-312 and SR-93 in Falls Gore Township.|
|1898 HOCKING COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Haydenville (CHV&T) - Owned by Hocking Valley Scenic Railraod but in disrepair. This Depot was built in 1903 to replace a wooden depot, built in 1876 that sat some distance from this site. The Station is built of block and brick: the roof of red fired-tiles as from the Ludowici-Caladon Roof Tile Company. The Haydenville Preservation Committee has been working with others in an attempt to save this depot from being torn down.
Logan (CHV&T) - Only the baggage shed reamins.
Murray City (CHV&T) - The station, which was at the end of a branch line, has been restored to its original interior including the original pot belly stove, and safe. See the Murray City depot website for more info.