|East Monroe||10812 SR-28. Corner of SR-28 and Highland Street. (GPS: 39.358711,-83.498012)||P||Residence||????||In Use||Wood|
|Greenfield||211 North McArthur Way
|Greenfield||North McArthur Way, next to the station above. (GPS: 39.353329,-83.37905)||C||Society||1854||Gone||Wood|
|Hillsboro||211 West Main
|Leesburg||West side of South Fairfield Street at Market Street
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Prior to being called East Danville, this town was called Straight Out Station.|
|East Monroe||The first station here was on the west side of Monroe Street, on the south side of the tracks. (GPS: 39.357504,-83.499449)|
|Highland Station||Formerly known as New Lexington Station.|
|Hillsboro||This station was on the west side of North West Street.|
|Leesburg||The original passenger station was on the east side of Fairfield Street. It was replaced by the existing station. The 1899 map shows both stations standing, one on each side of Fairfield Street with the one on the east labeled as "Old Passenger Depot." (GPS: 39.3435,-83.553734)|
|Lynchburg||There was a CW&B station here prior to 1895. It was at the SE corner of Washington and Main Streets, on the north side of the tracks. (GPS: 39.241955,-83.792183)|
|Lynchburg||This station was on the corner of Washington and Main Streets. It was built between 1895-1900. Before that there was an original CW&B station (see above) at this same site (but the older station was a few feet closer to Main Street).|
|Mowrystown||This station was on the north side of Main Street (SR-321) and on the west side of the tracks. (GPS: 39.042313,-83.758159)|
|Russell||This frame combination station was on the north side of South Street, on the south side of the tracks. (GPS: 39.219354,-83.727834)|
|1898 HIGHLAND COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
East Monroe (B&O) - The station was moved about 50 years ago and was used as a restaurant and gas station owned and operated by the railroad section gang chief William Ramsey. It is now used as a residence.
Greenfield (Ohio Southern & CWB Stations) - Both buildings are now adjacent to each other. The Ohio Southern station is used as an animal hospital - the CWB station is believed to be unused but owned by the historical society. The Ohio Southern (DT&I) station is in its original location. The CWB (B&O) building has been moved a couple of blocks from its former trackside location which was originally on on the east side of South Washington Street just past Summerfield Street.
Hillsboro (B&O) - This was the second station at this location. The original CW&B station was a combination station, but was farther north along the tracks back away from Main Street. This original station is visible on maps from 1887. The current B&O station and a separate freight station to the west directly bordered Main Street. The current station appears on maps beginning in 1893. There was a a walkway leading west from the passenger station to a long platform along the tracks. The current passenger station was moved across Main Street to the south side and a bit to the east of its original location soon after service ended in the 1940s.