|Brailey||Brailey Road south of US-20A||C||Private||????||None||Wood|
|Delta||Depot Street||C||Railroad||????||In Use||Brick &
|Delta||Depot Street||C||Storage||????||In Use||Wood|
|Denson||SW corner of
US-20 & CR-10-3
|Elmira||Moved to Sauder Farm, Archbold||C||Museum||????||None||Wood|
|Fayette||27272 US-20, west of town.||C||Private||????||None||Wood|
|Pettisville||Original site.||C||Business||????||In Use||Wood|
|South Delta||SR-109 south
edge of town at
Pettisville Grain Silos
|Wauseon||South side of Depot Street between Fulton and Brunell Streets.||C||Museum||1896||In Use||Brick/
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Archbold||The combination passenger and freight station sat on E. Mechanic Street where West St. dead ends at the tracks. The station was on the south side of the tracks. There were also two lumber sheds and a poultry house there on RR property.|
|Fayette||The first station here was of Canada Southern vintage. This ended up being the southern terminus for the Canada Southern's route to Chicago as the line was never completed. The station was located just to the NW of the north end of Cherry Street on the north side of the tracks. There is a large factory parking lot on this site today (2010). (GPS: 41.678938,-84.32911) There was a freight station due east on the south side of the tracks.|
|Ritters||Ritters station was on the east side of Ritter-Lauber Road (TWP-21) near the Iron Creek. There was also a post office here in the mid/late 1800s. The area is all farm fields today (2010) (GPS: 41.702589,-84.269643)|
|Swanton||Station was located near the corner of State Rt. 64 and Broadway St. in downtown Swanton. The freight house was across the tracks to the southeast.|
The passenger station was on the SE side of West Elm Street and the freight station was on the NW side of the street. Both were on the NE side of the tracks.
|Wauseon||Was located between North Fulton Street and Ottokee Street. The freight station was on the east side of 3rd Street, on the south side of the tracks.|
|Wauseon||There was a frame station at the same location as the current station prior to 1896. There was a freight station across the tracks to the SW.|
|1898 FULTON COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Brailey (Wabash) - Moved south of orig. site. Here's an old photo.
Delta (NYC) - Maintenance of Way Base.
Delta (LS&MS) - Sits off track adjacent to brick station.
Denson (DT&I) - Moved. Now a storage shed.
Fayette (NYC) - Moved from original location.
Pettisville (LS&MS) - Built into grain company, heavily disguised.
South Delta (Wabash) - Restored by Northwest Ohio Rails To Trails Association. Now used as the NORTA office.
Wauseon (LS&MS) - On National Register of Historic Places.