|Blanchester||Depot & N. Church||F||Railroad||????||In Use||Wood|
|Midland City||East side of US 68||C||Abandoned||1885||In Use||Wood|
|Westboro||101 Vine Street
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Blanchester||The passenger station was on the east side of Church Street. Parts of the foundation and brick platforms of the passenger station still exist (as of 2007).|
|Farmers Station||This was the next station to the east of Martinsville. It was on the west side of Farmers Road on the north side of the tracks.|
|Martinsville||This station was located on the west side of South High Street on the north side of the tracks.|
|Melvin||This station burned down on February 20, 1952 as a result of a collision between a B&O passenger train and a gasoline tanker truck at the nearby crossing (Wilmington News-Journal, Feb. 21, 1952).|
|New Vienna||The station was on the west side of South Street, on the north side of the tracks. According to a January 30, 1971 article in the Wilmington news Journal, it was dismantled in 1971 and was slated to be rebuilt on the farm of Dale and Wanda Marks of New Carlisle. Does anyone know if the station was rebuilt there?|
|Sabina||This station was at the intersection of West Mound and North Howard. It was on the east side of North Howard and on the north side of the C&MV (PRR) tracks. A freight depot was on the south side of the tracks. The B&O station was to the north.|
|Sabina||This station was at the intersection of West Mound and North Howard. It was on the east side of North Howard and on the north side of the B&O tracks. The C&MV station was to the south.|
|Wilmington||This station was on the north side of the tracks between Walnut and South Streets (GPS: 39.443667,-83.828205). The freight station was across the tracks.|
|Wilmington||This combination station was ont he south side of East Sugartree Street, west of Grant Street. It was on the NW side of the tracks (GPS: 39.44375,-83.823795).|
|1898 CLINTON COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Midland City (B&O) - Includes tower used by I&O. Town was formerly known as Clinton Valley (as shown on 1876 map).
Westboro (B&O) - Moved to Vine Street in 1925 from original location on Lynchburg Road. Station has been painted, but otherwise retains its original shape.