|Sullivan||SR 58||P||Residence||1892||In Use||Wood|
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Ashland||This large combination station was on the east side of Union Street between 4th and 5th. The Ashland & Wooster tracks ran parallel to the Erie tracks here. This building was later used as the PRR freight station.|
|Ashland||The passenger station was on Cottage Street just north of Vine Street.|
|Ashland||The Erie freight depot was at the NE corner of Church and Pleasant Streets. After the passenger station was demolished, this station served as both the passenger and freight station.|
|This station was considered the B&O stop for New London as well.|
|Jeromesville||This Ashland & Wooster station was on the north side of Main Street across the tracks from a hotel (which can be partially seen in the photo). The original name of this company was the Millersburg, Jeromesville and Greenwich Railroad Company, changed to the Ashland and Wooster Railway Company, by amendment to the Charter, March 2, 1897. The portion of the road from Ashland to Jeromeville, Ohio, 8.26 miles, was opened for operation September 6, 1899. The railroad was later part of the Lorain, Ashland & Southern.|
|Loudonville||This Toledo, Walhonding Valley & Ohio station was on Main Street just west of the river and next to the old Loudonville Electric Light Company. The TWV&O later became part of the PRR|
|Loudonville||This station was on Water Street just north of Washington Street.|
|Perrysville||This station was located on the north side of Bridge Street next to the grain elevator.|
|Ramey||Ramey was near where Greenwich East Town Line Road and T-126 intersect in Ruggles Township.|
|Taylors Mills||The 1874 map shows a siding branching north to a station (possibly a freight station at a farm). This was between CR 775 and the Black Fork River on the eastern edge of Section 35, Green Township, just NW of Loudonville.|
|1898 aSHLAND COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Sullivan (B&O) - Approx 1.5 miles north of Sullivan, Ohio on S.R. 58. Has been converted to a house. This station was the first built on the original Akron & Chicago Jct. (B&O) line from Akron to Willard. The line once ran several hundred feet south of the present line in Sullivan. The station was moved north when the line was changed to avoid a significant grade between Sullivan and Lodi, Ohio. The station is now a house and may be difficult to identify. It is the only known railroad station still in existence in Ashland County.